About Internal Mix Airbrushes
Aztek has created the most innovative airbrush in the industry today. Aztek’s easy to use, easy to spray and easy to master system utilizes quick change feed cups and tip technology. Cutting edge innovations such as the tip technology make this airbrush the most consumer friendly airbrush on the market. Each airbrush is available in a set with different accessories to allow for a wide range of needs. Below you will find the features of this airbrush and the accessories that the set contains
Internal Mix Airbrush Features:
- Simple Airbrushing System with interchangeable Nozzles and Bottles
- Patented Aztek Nozzle System for quick effects changes
- Easy to Clean
- Durable, lightweight body
- Easily Adjusts for Fine Lines to Broad Strokes, precise control
- Adjustable Paint Cups for Right or Left Handed users
- Adjustable line width control
- Pinpoint accuracy control
- Endless projects - Hours of fun!
We’ve combined the ease and flexibility of the Aztek premium airbrush design with a quality triple-chrome-plated body to create the new A4809 Metal Body Airbrush. Forged from alloy, the double action internal mix A4809 weighs in at 30 grams, giving it the substantial weight of a metal airbrush with the feel of the Aztek design. As with other Aztek airbrushes, the A4809 features the patented quick-change, easy to clean nozzle system. Add to that the full range of tips, paint cups, bottles, gravity feed color cups and accessories, and you’ve got a modern heavy-duty airbrush system that provides both precision paint application and excellent durability.
A370 Airbrush - Double action / Internal mix airbrush with 6' hose.
A370L Set Includes:
- A370 “T” Shaped Airbrush & 6' Hose
- General Purpose (Gray) Nozzle / .40 mm
- Instruction Manual & DVD
- Compressor Adapter & Nozzle Wrench