UPC Code: 4950344370245
This model takes the classic Italeri model of the Sd.Kfz. 232 and transforms it into the frame antenna-less Sd.Kfz. 231, with new and updated parts from the Italian maker, plus Tamiya figure, metal gun barrel, decals and instruction manual, all packaged in a Tamiya box!
The 6-wheeled Sd.Kfz. armored cars were produced from the early 1930s as German forces rearmed and mechanized. Based on a civilian vehicle chassis, they utilized sloped armor and a 20mm cannon. Even though these vehicles were replaced by 8-wheeled counterparts during that time, they still saw action in Poland and France during WWII.
- Scale 1/35
- Construction type Assembly kit
- Photo-etch parts not included
- Decals included
- Length: 175mm, width: 70mm.
- New separate parts are included to recreate the turret ground-to-air machine gun base plus hull front smoke dischargers.
- Hull parts are updated, with new molding depicting weld lines.
- Molding has been improved to provide more secure parts fit.
- Tamiya figure parts recreate crewman in relaxed pose.
- The included Tamiya metal gun barrel (originally in Item 35297) accurately captures the main gun.
- 2 marking options (pre-WWII in Germany, and 1940 France) are provided with Tamiya decals.
- Comes with Tamiya instruction manual and packaging.
- Vehicle parts are a product of Italeri.