1971 Ford Thunderbird
Item No: AMT920
Release Date: ???
Chrysler Corp. called its 1941 Plymouth the “low-priced car that’s most like the high-priced cars.” AMT’s authentic kit features The Kats at AMT have taken the ’71 Thunderbird kit and made it exciting again! Featuring wild psychedelic panel decals, optional pad-printed drag slicks and other custom goodies, this low-slung sleeper is all about cool! With an optional promo-style motor plate, this model is easy to build and fun to display!
- Scale: 1/25
- Skill Level: 2 (ages 10 and up)
- Glue assembly, paint required
- Molded in white
- Easy to build with fully detailed motor or promo-style motor plate option
- Stock tires with optional pad-printed drag slicks
- Classic Retro Deluxe™ packaging
- Bonus mini display box included