This is It, the "King Kong” of Slot Car Tracks!
With more track pieces, more track length, more levels, more banks, criss-cross tracks, squeeze tracks, sheesh! There just isn't another track like it.
The Giant squeezes an amazing amount of action into only 4' x 8' of floor space.
Super easy to set up and operate. And only AFX has it!
And now, like all new AFX sets, the Giant incorporates the Mega G+ Race System: the easiest slot car system to learn and the easiest to drive at the limit. More fun guaranteed!
Of course the Giant was also the first AFX set to get the Tri-Power Pack and what a hit! Its three power levels allow new drivers to learn the right way: one step at a time. That way you can get the hang of racing without getting frustrated. And setting the level is as simple as flipping the switch on the side of the Pack. The levels work like this:
- Beginner: Cars will stay on the track through about 95% to 100%* of the turns even at full throttle
- Intermediate: Cars will stay on the track through about 60% to 70%* of the turns at full throttle
- Expert: You’re on your own!
* Depending on track layout
With Tri-Power Pack and Mega G+ parents can race with their younger children without the child crashing all the time. And what about those birthday parties when you have a lot of children with different skill levels? The Tri-Power Pack lets them race and race and all the players get to enjoy themselves.
Leave it to AFX to bring you the biggest, baddest set on the planet
- Largest slot car track available – More track than you can get anywhere in one set
- ’’Brand new Mega G+ chassis'' – Lowest, lightest, best handling chassis anywhere
- Tri-Power Pack – Even young children can learn to race and play without frustration
- The best track you can buy – AFX track is easy to use, high quality and reliable
- Super realistic, colorful Formula bodies – Unmatched realism
- ''Most powerful HO Set you can buy'’ – Compare the AFX 22 volt (at Expert level) power pack to the 17 volt versions in other people’s sets
- Directional Power Plugs – Let’s you change track direction with a flip of the plug
- '' Easy plug, AFX120 Controllers’’ – Upgraded resistor tuned for easy drivability
- Tune-up Kit Included – Keep your cars running strong
What is the Mega G+ Race System?
It is a Slot Car system that delivers the perfect balance of grip and speed. The result is a slot car set that is easier to learn and easier to drive at the limit so you have more fun fast and keep having fun longer.
We achieved this by redesigning our famous Mega-G chassis, designing a new power unit and precisely mating it to our upgraded AFX120 controller and our exclusive Tri-Power Pack. With decades of slot car innovation and over a year of experimentation behind it, we believe the Mega G+ Race System is the best out of the box slot car system you can buy.
Mega G+ CHASSIS
This new chassis is the heart of the Mega G+ Race System. It is not just faster and better handling than the competition, now it is even smoother, more consistent, more intuitive and more fun to drive than any car we’ve ever built. Check out these performance features:
- FN20 Advanced Power Unit: Same power output as original Mega-G but lighter, smoother, quieter, more consistent and uses 33% less energy
- Weight: Up to 30% lighter than any other HO chassis, 5% lighter than original Mega-G - Way more fun to drive
- Size: Lowest and narrowest chassis ever made - Much more realistic bodies
- Re-designed Pick-Up Shoes: Stronger, follows rail better for consistent power
- Center of gravity: Lowest of all competitors - Corners better than any other chassis
- Wheelbase: Longest available - Better proportioned bodies
- Guide Pin: Exclusive extra long tapered guide pin (Only AFX has it!) - Car stays in the slot longer
- Ground Effects Magnets: Level 30 Neodymium - Stays glued to the track
- Chassis Material: Nylatron - Super strong and durable
- High Carbon Power Unit Brushes: Last much longer than composite brushes
- New Redundant Power Transfer System: Maintains consistent power supply to motor for improved durability and better drivability
- Running Feet (2-lane): 62.5
- Floor Space Required for Primary Track: 4’ x 8’
- Number of Cars: 2
- Number of Controllers: 2
- Number of Power Packs: 1
- Number of pieces of track: 68 (including terminal track)
- Number of Digital Lap Counters: 0
- Number of Terminal Tracks: 1
- Type of Chassis: Mega G+
- Guard Rails: 32
- Box Size: 29.375” x 17.5” x 5.375”
- Weight: 15 lbs
Lifetime Limited Warranty.