1981 Ford Bronco Clear Body for PRO-2 SC, Slash, Slash 4x4 and SC10
- Licensed 1981 Ford Bronco Scale Looks
- Transforms your Slash® and SC10 into a True Scale Bronco
- Recreate the look of a Full Size Off Road Racer
- Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan® Four step to Bash Ready:
1.) Clean Body and apply included window mask
2.) Paint then peel the over-spray film off
3.) Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
4.) Mount your new body onto your truck
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
This is a 1981 Ford Bronco Clear Body. It is time to man up and go REAL with Pro-Line’s new 1981 Ford Bronco body for Short Course Trucks! Pro-Line now gives you the option to convert your Slash® and SC10 Short Course Truck into a True Scale old school Bronco that is popular among full scale off road racers. This Bronco body is perfect for making your friends jealous and giving your Truck a completely different look! Don’t show up to the local bash spot or track with the same body as everyone else… Get your True-Scale 1981 Ford® Bronco body from Pro-Line today!
*Note: This body requires extended body mounts for proper body fit*
See Fits tab for more details.
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader’s Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
- 1981 Ford Bronco Clear Body (1 pc)
- Window templates
- Decal Sheet
Length: 20.75" (527mm)
Width: 11.63" (296mm)
Height: 6" (153mm)
Wheel Base: 13" (331mm)
Designed to Fit: