- Tri-Power Pack – Let’s everyone learn at their own pace. Only AFX has it!
- Easy set up – Ready to run in about 10 minutes
- Brand new Mega-G+ chassis – Lowest, lightest, best handling chassis anywhere
- The best track you can buy – AFX track is easy to use, high quality and reliable
- Super realistic, colorful Formula bodies – Unmatched realism
- Most powerful HO Set you can buy – Compare the Tri-Power Pack's 22 volts (on Expert level) to the 17 volt versions in other people’s sets
- Easy plug, AFX120 Controllers – Upgraded resistor tuned for easy drivability
- Tune-up Kit Included – Keep your cars running strong
What a great way to start young kids on slot cars! And with the exclusive Tri-Power Pack everyone can keep the car on the track. Add our brand new Mega-G+ System and you have the slot car deal of the century! Ton's of fun and a terrific value.
This is a great introduction to HO racing for young, first time racers. The simple but challenging track features an over/under section and doesn’t need a lot of floor space. The ultra-low and light Mega-G+ cars are lightning quick yet handle like a dream.
But the icing on the cake is the AFX Tri-Power Pack. Three power levels allow new drivers to learn the right way: one step at a time. That way you can get the hang of racing without getting frustrated. And setting the level is as simple as flipping the switch on the side of the Pack.
The Mega G+ System with the Tri-Power Pack provides the perfect balance of grip and speed so parents can race with their younger children without the child crashing all the time. How's that for fun? And only AFX has it!
Mega G+ CHASSIS
The new Mega G+ is not just faster and out-corners the competition, now it is even smoother, more consistent, more intuitive and more fun to drive than the original Mega-G. Check out these performance features:
- Up to 30% lighter vs. other HO chassis, 5% lighter vs. original Mega-G = Faster, more fun to drive
- FN20 Advanced Power Unit = Same power output as original Mega-G but lighter, smoother, quieter, more consistent and uses 33% less energy
- Re-designed Pick-Up Shoes = Stronger, follows rail better for consistent power
- High Carbon Power Unit Brushes = Last much longer than composite brushes
- Lowest Center of Gravity of all competitors = Corners better than any other chassis
- New Redundant Power Transfer System = Maintains consistent power supply to motor for improved durability and better drivability
- Lowest and narrowest chassis ever made = Much more realistic bodies
- Exclusive extra long tapered guide pin = Car stays in the slot longer
- Nylatron chassis = Super strong and durable
- Level 30 Neodymium Ground Effects Magnets = Car stays glued to the track
- Longest wheelbase available = Better proportioned bodies
- Running Feet (2-lane): 8.5
- Floor Space Required for Primary Track: 2’ x 4’
- Number of Cars: 2
- Number of Controllers: 2
- Number of Power Packs: 1
- Number of pieces of track: 8 (including terminal track)
- Number of Terminal Tracks: 1
- Type of Chassis: Mega-G+
- Guard Rails: 6
- Box Size: 20" x 13" x 2.625"
- Weight: 5 lbs
Lifetime Limited Warranty. Set-up size: 2' x 4'