Protoform 1968 Ford Mustang Vintage Trans-Am Racing Body
From the signature fastback roofline, to the aggressive stance, to the hood and pillar vents, every detail of the iconic pony car has been captured for an exceptionally scale look. Once again we’ve used the latest molding technology to form this body from single piece of polycarbonate while still maintaining realistic front and rear undercuts. No more add-on front or rear clips to assemble.
This officially-licensed product is meets all VTA Class rules and includes a detailed decal sheet, protective overspray film and window masks.
- One-piece design with realistic undercuts
- Fits 190mm touring cars set up for Vintage Trans Am Rules or 200mm TC/Pan Cars
- Exceptional scale detail
- Officially licensed by Ford®
- Made in the USA
- Length: 17” (431mm)
- Width: 8.07” (205mm)
- Height: 4.17” (106mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.24” (260mm)
- Clear 1968 Ford® Mustang Body
- Decal sheet
- Paint-then-peel over spray film and window masks
Recapture the glory years of American road racing with the ’68 Mustang from PROTOform!