The 1969 Dodge Charger is an undisputed icon of racing muscle and ingenuity. With its sleek lines and muscular stance, the car was a beast, solidifying its spot in muscle car Americana. The Charger 500 was a limited edition modified for speed to compete with Ford’s Talladega and Cyclone on NASCAR® oval tracks. Only 500 of the 89,200 Chargers produced were Charger 500’s, to meet special NASCAR® racing requirements of the time.
Auto World presents this 1969 Dodge Charger 500, with custom wheels, a fuel injected HEMI engine, and a lowered front stance that adds excitement and “street credibility” to this unique 1:24 scale collectable.
• Medium Blue Poly Paint
• Flat Black Roof & Rear 500 Stripe
• Detailed Engine Bay featuring a Fuel Injected 426 Hemi
• Rubber Tires and Aftermarket Custom Wheels
• Accurate Interior & Chassis
• Die-Cast Metal Body & Opening Hood