This is a 1/24 Plastic 1966 Volkswagen 1300 Beetle from Tamiya. For modelers ages 10 and above.
Even in this age of sophistication, the popularity of the Volkswagen "Beetle" has not diminished. The original design dates back to the 1930's when Dr. Ferdinand Porsche povided the design framework for the "People's Car." Today, with more than 20 million units produced, the Volkswagen Beetle has become a symbol of mass-produced motorization, with no other vehicle exceeding this figure.
- Plastic parts are attached to sprues and molded in black and white; clear and chrome pieces included also.
- Highly detailed static display model.
- Complete engine bay detailing.
- Accurately reproduced exterior and interior
- Realistic rubber-like tires.
- Openable front hood and rear engine lid.
- Authentic metal transfer emblems.
- Chrome bumbers.
- Detailed pictorial instructions.
- Paint: (Black, Mica Red, Racing White, White, Royal Blue, Blue, Green, Red, Chrome Silver, Sky Blue, Light Green, Semi Gloss Black, Clear, Clear Orange, Clear Red, Park Green, Flat Black, Flat White, Flat Aluminum, Sky Gray, Dark Gray, Metallic Gray, Desert Yellow, Deck Tan)
- Modeling Knife
- Pin Vise
- File or Emery Board
- Sprue Cutter
- Water for Decals
- Adult Supervision
- Length: 6-1/4" (15.4cm)
- Width: 2-1/2" (6.4cm)
- Height: 2" (5.1cm)